Monday, May 31, 2010
Monday, May 24, 2010
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Goo, Goop, Slime, and/or Flubber.
Any laundry detergent
Optional: food coloring
Mix the glue and detergent with the food coloring to make a goopy consistancy. Then clean up and play with your goo, goop, slime, and/or flubber!
Thursday, May 20, 2010
If you want a really special gadget for a fish lover, but not a gourmand, a person who loves alive fish, in a tank, you can take a look at this Silverfish Aquarium, by Octopus Studios. It has six orbs connected by tubes which I think is a pretty cool design. The producer says it's not very difficult to clean but I think all aquarium lovers know what cleaning six orb aquarius means, plus the tubes.
Friday, May 14, 2010
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Sunday, May 2, 2010
I have a book and it's called SHOW ME HOW. It shows you how to do 500 things. On the cover it says: "500 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
INSTRUCTIONS FOR LIFE FROM THE EVERYDAY TO THE EXOTIC". I love this book because it has so many random cool things in it and here I will tell you the ones that I think you deserve to know. Like this one:
This is from the section of the book called "make"
#9: sew a spooky voosoo doll
- Pick an enemy
- Collect personal items from that person e.g. hair, nails etc...
- Cut out a doll pattern
- Trace onto fabric x2
- Cut out a front and back x2
- Partially sew the pieces together
- Stuff with incriminating items
- Adorn with your enemy's hair
And that's how to make a spooky voodooo doll. Here is the next onegoing along with the voodoo doll theme
#10: use my voodoo doll
* To inflict pain (or pleasure) on your chosen wictim (or the object of your affections), decorate the doll with symbols that correspond to your desires. Then choose a pin and prick the doll in the appropriate symbol. It helps to chant as you cast your spell--just remember to use your powers wisely. Hex away!
That was just a side note and I will provide the symbols and colors of the pins.
Money= small circles in random places, nearly close together
Danger= lightning bolt
Enemy nearby= snake
Here is another thing going along with all of this talk of voodoo.
#11: ward off evil with a gris-gris
*Someone working some voodoo on you? Fill this satchel with, no more than 13 objects-- like stones, herbs, or dirt from a graveyard --and use it to keep malevolent forces at bay. If you're female, wear it on your left; if you're male pin it on your right.
Also a sidenote.
- Cut out a square of red felt.
- Fill with an odd number of items e.g. herbs, salt, stones or rocks, gems, dirt, or gravel etc...
- Gather and tie closed.
- Pin to the inside of your shirt.
Now you can ward off evil with a gris-gris! How super cool! Just remember all of the things I've taught you!