Saturday, April 24, 2010

Lady Gaga

Doesn't everyone now a days know who Lady Gaga is? Well I sure do and this is what I know. She makes awesome songs people! Let those people out there be haters but she is cool and no one can say otherwise. Some of the songs that I like from her are (and not in particular order)
  1. Just dance
  2. Love game
  3. Beautiful, dirty, rich
  4. Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I can say)
  5. Bad Romance
  6. Speechless
  7. Telephone
  8. So happy I could die (Definately #1)
  9. The fame

Don't you just love those songs too? Especially So happy I could die. I LOVE that song! It's awesome. Listen to it on Youtube or some other place where yu can listen to music like Rhapsody or Pandora. Then you will understand how awesome it is. If you don't like it then you are some type of coolness hater in some way 'cuz that song is awesome. Then The fame. That song is cool and has an awesome beat. Listen to all of those on the list then listen to all of the others and chances are that you will like at least 1 of them. 'Cuz I know I do. And her lyrics have meaning. Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment