Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Monday, April 26, 2010
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Egg yolk facial mask:
1 egg yolk
1 tablespoon milk
some brown sugar (as much as you want but still keeping it in a pasty consistency)
some honey (again as much as you want but still keeping it in a pasty consistency)
1 teaspoon granulated sugar
Mix to combine and use your fingers to spread it around your face and if you want around your neck. Next here is going to be a scrub:
Mix to combine but make it into a pasty consistency and scrub on either your feet, legs or both. Enjoy how the nice scrub makes the skin super smooth. And here we have another scrub:
Brown Sugar Oil scrub:
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup olive oil
Mix to combine. Scrub the scrub onto the skin and it makes the skin super smooth as well as the oatmeal scrub. And it makes the hands super smooth and soft.
Saturday, April 24, 2010
- Just dance
- Love game
- Beautiful, dirty, rich
- Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I can say)
- Bad Romance
- So happy I could die (Definately #1)
- The fame
Don't you just love those songs too? Especially So happy I could die. I LOVE that song! It's awesome. Listen to it on Youtube or some other place where yu can listen to music like Rhapsody or Pandora. Then you will understand how awesome it is. If you don't like it then you are some type of coolness hater in some way 'cuz that song is awesome. Then The fame. That song is cool and has an awesome beat. Listen to all of those on the list then listen to all of the others and chances are that you will like at least 1 of them. 'Cuz I know I do. And her lyrics have meaning. Think about it.
- Eating them plain! They taste awesome just the way they are!
- Roasting them! Roast them over a gas range or an open fire pit!
- Put them in your hot chocolate! BUT beware, do not roast them and then put them into the hot chocolate! I'm just helping you people out!
Until next time Marshmallows shall rise!
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Hey people lately I've been watching tv and I've been seeing some commercials for coffee. Especially Coffee Mate. You know, the commercial where it says things like add your groove or add your style. So I thought "Hey maybe I could blog about how to add your flavor to the world" so here I am to give you ideas to make the world better. Like planting a tree. Plant a TREE! But when you plant that tree graft a fruit branch onto it to make it special. SO instead of telling your frineds 'Oh I planted a tree' you could say 'Oh I planted a ________ tree' Now which sounds cooler? I think a grafted tree sounds cooler. But here are the steps to making a grafted tree!
- Select and cut a bud.
- Place it in a plastic bag.
- Store in fridge for 3 months (Sorry it takes so long).
- Trim the bud. The triming should be about 1 inch long.
- Take a sapling and make an incision about 3 to 4 inches long.
- Cut an upside-down T shape with another incision underneath the old incision.
- Peel back the flaps on both sides.
- Nestle the bud in the bark leavinf some still sticking out.
- Then tape it so it stays in place and the flaps don't move.
- Then remove the tape after 2 weeks (again sorry about the long wait)!
And there you have your own new grafted whatever kind of tree you want! I think that's pretty cool but only if you have the time. Lol. Well that;s what I have to say and Earth day just passed so think about reusing, recycling and reducing. People are now really concerned about that and now they are making a stand and I think it's pretty cool. So join 'em unless you hate the earth. Do what you want because that's what I do.